subscribed. Thank you.
Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
If you want to escape high-interest credit card rates, pay off balances faster, and save money, then you're in the right place
0BalanceTransfer.net has been bringing customers the very best 0% APR balance transfer offers since 1999. Pay no interest on your balance transfers for up to 18 months or more.
Credit Card News & Tips?
Subscribe to be aware of the latest news and best balance transfer offers for free. Simply enter your e-mail address and press "subscribe" button.
0BalanceTransfer.net never shares your e-mail address with any third parties.
To unsubscribe click the Unsubscribe link in any of 0BalanceTransfer's newsletters or below.
newsletter on 0BalanceTransfer.net
Balance Transfer Check List
Selecting the right balance transfer credit card is not an easy task. Here are some things to remember that may help you avoid mistakes when you complete a balance transfer:
- Check the length of the offered introductory period and its expiration date.
- Check if there are any monthly or annual fees that are disclosed in the offer.
- Check to see if the introductory rate applies to a single balance transfer or multiple balance transfers that can be done anytime during the introductory period.
- Check to see if you can make purchases with your balance transfer card. Although these credit cards are not meant for purchases, they do come with higher credit limit, so you will need to check the rates on purchases as well.
- Check the standard rate that will apply at the end of the zero percent introductory period.
- Check for other hidden costs or transaction fees that may apply.
Additional food for thought:
1. Get your record straight. Prior to applying for a balance transfer credit card, request a free credit report from one of the three major consumer reporting agencies. Review your collection accounts for outdated information, and send a request to Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion to update your credit report if any mistakes are found.
2. 0% APR on Balance Transfer and New Purchases. The introductory APR applies only to the amount that you've transferred. The introductory offer almost never extends to standard purchases and cash advances. Unless advertised otherwise, all new purchases will come in at an ongoing interest rate.
3. Read the disclosure statement. For example, some credit cards appear to offer zero annual fee, but disclose in the fine print, that a monthly maintenance fee will be applied. A hidden fee may add up to a large amount over the years, so make sure to read the fine print. In order to gain maximum savings, compare your current interest rate on your debt with every cost associated with your balance transfer credit card.
Balance Transfer FinderDon`t know what balance transfer offer to choose? Use the tool to analyse your particular situation. See the credit cards offered and pick one.
The Best Banks For Building CreditSeptember 05, 2017
If your credit has seen better days, you might be worried that no one will issue you a credit card at all. ...
Starting From Scratch: How To Build A ...June 27, 2017
If you’ve never had a credit card before, you might be surprised to learn that you have a poor credit score. ...
Credit Card Rewards That Sound Too Good ...April 18, 2017
We’ve all heard the saying, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch.” But that attitude is often responsible ...
How To Get The Best Balance Transfer ...February 25, 2017
If you’re trying to pay down credit card debt, then transferring your balance to a card with a 0% APR ...
Bank or Credit Union? Here’s How To ...December 30, 2016
You may have wondered what the difference is between a credit union and a bank, and which one is right for ...
How To Get A Credit Card When You Don’t ...October 31, 2016
It’s an age-old dilemma: how do you get a job that requires experience, if no one will give you the job that ...
5 Great Ways To Use Credit Card RewardsSeptember 10, 2016
There are lots of great reasons to have a rewards credit card. One way to look at it is, it’s like getting ...
Yours, Mine, And Ours: Love And DebtJuly 16, 2016
It’s finally happened. You met the love of your life, moved in, maybe tied the knot. All is bliss. Except for ...
The Best Travel Credit Card For YouMay 20, 2016
If you’re a frequent traveler and you’re in the market for a new credit card, you’re in luck. There are so ...
The 5 Things You Must Teach Your Kids ...March 25, 2016
If you’ve got kids, you know there’s lots you need to teach them. How to tie their shoes, how to read, how to ...